BOTM January 2009 - Vote now !

BOTM January 2009

• Bomberman's Raleigh Bomber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guybe's Kona Cinder Cone

• Sinnett's Raleigh DynaTech (ex Timmis)

• Kaiser's Stumpy

• Delboy's Attitude

• Hilts' Rascal

• RikiRiki's Yo

• Badbushido's TopGun

• John's Stumpy

• MattBrown's Kirk

• AmeyBrooks C-26 reincarnation

• Hondadominator's Raleigh Aero Pro Burner

• KingRoon's Saracen Trekker Comp

• Total voters
The Stumpie and the Yeti are lovely, don't get me wrong. But come on guys sinnett177's Timmis Dynatech is pure history – surely it deserves to win this

Quality over quantity this month, but what month!
The Stumpie is such a lovely clean build, well thought out and executed. A lot of love has gone into it.
The Yo makes me want another, the Top Gun makes me want one which is a bad thing.
The Bomber and Aero Pro are both past loves and bring back fond memories- both great.
The C-26 is just awesome and I couldn't give a toss about it's provenance but if it wins I have a problem involving orange paint and public nudity.
My Jan vote goes to Sinnetts Raleigh. I don't like Raleighs but it's history is a factor, but the fact it gets riden hard every weekend just tips the balance.

Great bikes guys.

Si

Wow, what a belter

The Dyna Tech nor the C-26 do it for me, Rikiriki's Yo is superb and
The Top Gun surprised us all with fantastic artwork. Guybe's Cinder Cone is so very clean but in the end it's

Kaiser's Stumpy that clinches it, fantastic build and an old favourite. It truly embodies Retrobike for me.

The race is on ...

Another very varied and, in particular, high quality month - is this the best yet? A whole host of great looking photos too.

Lots worthy of mention and already covered above but have to give credit to the Rascal, Top Gun, Yo, C-26 and the Dynatech.

But the Dynatech really, really stands out for me - iconic ex pros bike, great attention to detail in the rebuild, involvement of said ex-pro in the rebuild including providing parts, I have ridden it (how egocentric is that!? :oops: ) and the icing on the cake of seeing Adrian Timmis reunited with the bike after 16 years. Total, total class.

all round awesome month!! Love seeing the time and effort that has gone into all these bikes!! Difficult to decide beacause the stumpies are beautiful, the yeti is great and the top gun is uber cool.............

but the dynatech takes my vote! Brings back heaps of memories of good times and that does it for me!!

Well done to everyone though I came up with reasosn to vote for EVERY bike on there!!

Back