BOTM February 2009 E-Stay Special POLL UP NOW!

BOTM E-Stay Special Feb 2009

• MadCowKev's Yeti Ultimate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elev12k's Panasonic

• MrK's Mantis

• RockiMtn's RM Cirrus

• FelisDelrio's Marone

• Zingel's Kestrel

• Simod's Ti-Mega

• Alasa's StarsnStripes Mantis

• Pinnacles Nishiki Alien

• clockworkgazz SBIKE

• Jezza's Tiger Trimble

• Conceptails AL-Mega DX

• Hairstream's Ultimate

• RBG's Rasta Trimble

• Total voters
GoldenEraMTB":36g9khe6 said:
Zingel's Kestrel is doing quite well :eek:

I'm a fanboy ;) but didn't expect any real voting for it. That's quite a suprise, but then again it's beautifully done.

Damn that means MXz prices will firm up :LOL:

:? :shock: :D So Many choices, but I've gone for Hairstream's Ultimate.

With Jezza's Trimble followed by RBG's Rasta Trimble :) but all fantastic builds and the kestrel brings back found memories :) Good work all you guys.. very very nice.. :)

Crell":3p1rx3yw said:
GoldenEraMTB":3p1rx3yw said:
Zingel's Kestrel is doing quite well :eek:

I'm a fanboy ;) but didn't expect any real voting for it. That's quite a suprise, but then again it's beautifully done.

Damn that means MXz prices will firm up :LOL:

haha :LOL:

true.

not picking my bike, i have to say i have to follow the crowd and fancy Hairstream's Ultimate. And that's where my vote has been cast.

loads of nice builds here, but there is something about Hairsteams Ultimate in those colours, and the fact i raced on one just like that.

I dig Cow's Ultimate. Reminds me of visiting the factory on Bodo Drive in the summer of 1993, the place was hung with pink and yellow and that horrid turquise blue. Good Times!

Besides...it has a DX shortcage derailleur. Yum. A man has to have faith in his skills and abilities as a cyclist to strut a DX shortcage on an M900 built bike. :cool:

Nishikis and Mantiii? No Richard Cunningham associated bikes will ever get my vote.

utahdog2003":9xjvy5e1 said:
I dig Cow's Ultimate. Reminds me of visiting the factory on Bodo Drive in the summer of 1993, the place was hung with pink and yellow and that horrid turquise blue. Good Times!

Besides...it has a DX shortcage derailleur. Yum. A man has to have faith in his skills and abilities as a cyclist to strut a DX shortcage on an M900 built bike. :cool:

Nishikis and Mantiii? No Richard Cunningham associated bikes will ever get my vote.

Uhm... if so, how do you explain your vote for an Ultimate than ?

I mean, the Ultimate was result of a challenge to create the ultimate MTB design. It was covered in MBA thoroughly ...and I thought even (partially) initiated by MBA. Then editor R. Cunningham was heavily involved in it, if not the main force behind it, if I recall correctly.

Back