Wanted Bomber Z2 (preferably light version - green sliders but any considered)

simonrh

Dirt Disciple
I am after a pair of bomber Z2, 1 1/8 steerer, earlier variants with the CNC style brace and no disc mounts.

Would prefer the green-leg light version for purely cosmetic reason but any other variant in good condition considered.

Posted in UK.

Thanks

I am after a pair of bomber Z2, 1 1/8 steerer, earlier variants with the CNC style brace and no disc mounts.

Would prefer the green-leg light version for purely cosmetic reason but any other variant in good condition considered.

Posted in UK.

Thanks
Morning,I think I’ve a metallic mid blue version off a Gt Zaskar I changed to rigid
During lockdown? Confirm the steerer length you need and I can check at the
Weekend if that’s ok?

Thanks, i have the frame in the back of my truck at work today so i will go and have a measure at lunchtime

i have a Z2 Atom Bomb fork in red, V-brake mount only. overall good used condition, let me if of interest?

Morning,I think I’ve a metallic mid blue version off a Gt Zaskar I changed to rigid
During lockdown? Confirm the steerer length you need and I can check at the
Weekend if that’s ok?
Pulled it all to bits yesterday. It's tricky because the current steerer is 1 1/8 threaded whereas these are inevitably going to be threadless. My guess is that i will need at least 185mm minimum. Possibly a bit more for comfort as that would mean i am zero stack and no spacers.

i have a Z2 Atom Bomb fork in red, V-brake mount only. overall good used condition, let me if of interest?
Would consider it definitely. Green would be the ideal as the wheels are mavic citrus but red would work. Need them in good nick so they look nice on the bike! Will be adding one of the dr zocchi canti hangers to the bridge so i can stay with the original style of brakes.

Would consider it definitely. Green would be the ideal as the wheels are mavic citrus but red would work. Need them in good nick so they look nice on the bike! Will be adding one of the dr zocchi canti hangers to the bridge so i can stay with the original style of brakes.

i just quickly checked the steerer and it measures it at a smidge over 184mm, whilst these are good honest forks they do have chips/scuffs to the lowers. The stanchions are in excellent condition and i even have the original boots, i also have a few sets of NOS dust seals that can go with them and a couple of original Marzocchi ahead top caps. one of the adjuster dials is missing a grub screw but this should be easy enough to source.

you can see some undetailed images on the build thread for my explosif here: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/1998-kona-explosif.431228/

i will fire over some more detailed images later, id be looking to get back what i paid for the fork £72 +postage,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back