Bob Jackson - possible fraud

Mike Harding

Retro Newbie
Hi

I bought a Bob Jackson tourer from a shop in Blackburn UK in good faith believing it was a BJ. For personal reasons I decided to sell it on Ebay's BJ site. I had an immediate enquiry and the guy rightly asked for the serial number - I've searched all over but there is nothing and it seems BJ Leeds os not up and running yet. The bike has Campag hubs, Mavic rims, Campag gears but I haven't a clue whether I was conned or not. Any ideas IMG_2483.JPG

I cant tell if it is a Bob Jackson or not but it looks decent even if its not a BJ. I know some companies will put their own decals on it when they do a respray.

I cant tell if it is a Bob Jackson or not but it looks decent even if its not a BJ. I know some companies will put their own decals on it when they do a respray.
But no serial number? It is a cracking bike and it does have the shop's decal on the tube

Attachments

• IMG_2519.JPG
    IMG_2519.JPG
    562.8 KB · Views: 13
I found your ebay listing:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back