Blue Anodized Trove - Paul Stoplights, Ringle, Grafton, XLC

sleepsintwobags

Retro Newbie
Sorry for photo quality, I'll get some more in daylight. This is a nicely kept batch of '90s blue anodized bits, including some very rare ones.

First off is the Paul Stoplight canti brakes, with matching blue Moon Unit hangers. Outstanding condition. 100% complete including decent pads. Everything matches except the pad holders, one pair of which is turquoise and the other black. All bolts, washers, o-rings, etc. are present and in good nick. These are blue - not turquoise, not navy, just a shade darker than the rest of the parts listed below, but not different enough to clash and all these parts look good on the same bike.

Next is the levers - Grafton Re-Entry in turquoise with silver levers. Great condition, just some age cracks in the rubber lever covers but no missing chunks and should last a good long while.

The third item is a matching pair of turquoise Ringle Holey Titanium skewers. Minor wear to the anodizing at the bend but very pretty and they work great.

Complementing all this is a matched pair of turquoise anodized XLC alloy bottle cages. Not vintage, but they sure do match nicely. Sorry for the dust, they're much better looking when not under the camera flash.

I'm in the US, take paypal, and can give you my ebay username to verify I'm trustworthy. I based my price on the most recent ebay sales of these very items (listed below, please feel free to verify), then discounted it for a group sale. I'd love to never sell on ebay again, if I could avoid it. Make offers on individual items if you wish but I prefer to keep these together.

Most recent and relevant ebay sales:
Paul Stoplight blue (but with no pads or holders), $202 on June 2
Grafton re-entry (plain silver, with lever covers needing replacement), $213 on 5/31
Ringle Holey skewers, titanium turquoise, $125 on May 30
Cages are less than $10 each and available anytime. They're a bonus.

That adds up to roughly $540, plus shipping. I will ship everything to you for $450. International shipping is a bit more but I'll do it. If my pricing is out of line, please let me know what I should base it on.

Attachments

• blue stuff.JPG
    blue stuff.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 954
  • blue brakes.JPG
    blue brakes.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 954
  • blue grafton.JPG
    blue grafton.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 954
  • blue skewers.JPG
    blue skewers.JPG