Blackmount/Glen Etive - Sat24/Sun25 APRIL AFTERMAaaa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
should we not get a date for this thang now- I need to finesse a pass over many weeks for this sort of prolonged jolly :LOL:

Righto - dates :LOL:

A few things on in March and Easter looming. Easter w\e is 3/4 April so best avoid that.

Suggest we select from the following:

20/21 March
10/11 April
17/18 April (SS weekend?)
24/25 April

Plan would be all meet Bridge of Orchy on the Saturday and set off together, group hug stylee. Lunch at Kingshouse, Glencoe. Bothyers (6 max) continue circular route, whilst day trippers return to B of O.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Alternatives?

:p

April will suit me better as the Kirroughtree ride at the end of march will cost me loads in fuel and brownie points - still don't know if I'll manage the overnighter though :(

Alas I shall be pulling form this one, too busy a time of year and I'm off to Mull for a week in April. Need to keep some passes too. Mibee pop up for the day if I'm free :)

I've got clearance for the overnighter - depending on numbers wanting to do this, DaveG and his killerV is up for either the one or 2 day event.

maybe time to start pushing for commitment. Mention it in the main thread.

What main thread oh deputy one?

Avoid school easter hols (nearly three bloomin' weeks!) so go for the last weekend in April - 24th/25th? Unless anyone wants to push for end of March.....

poss bothyers so far -
Gazz
TK
DaveG
Moi

any more? Zigzag was keen at one point i think.

Daytrippers welcome :cool:

:? Why do i always arrive at these threads late

Im always available for any jaunt anywhere :D , just need transport.More than likely i wont be riding ,so will be available to do my Security Guard on the groups stuff/tents etc

I can also supply camping gear consisting of Stoves ,Gas lights ,4-man Tent , always bring a bottle of Rum ;)

And my Birthday falls on one of the march weekend dates :D
Two bottles of Rum ;) and things :D

I would prefer April - 24th/25th anyway, meant the MCchat thread, people seem to have gone quiet here and might not be paying attention to this thread thinking the ride is "full".

Dyna there is a single day option as well but if you aren't riding that might be an issue getting to the bothy.

dyna-ti":30scuo6v said:
:? Why do i always arrive at these threads late

Im always available for any jaunt anywhere :D , just need transport.More than likely i wont be riding ,so will be available to do my Security Guard on the groups stuff/tents etc

I can also supply camping gear consisting of Stoves ,Gas lights ,4-man Tent , always bring a bottle of Rum ;)

And my Birthday falls on one of the march weekend dates :D
Two bottles of Rum ;) and things :D

Many a cushy weekend spent camping by the bridge at BofO Hotel. Walk. Cycle. Whatever. Its even got a very handy train station :cool:

Quote "and things" unquote :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back