Black and Gold, my completed Pace RC200 project -image heavy

Now that is Class :cool:

Looks the absolute dogs nuts, loving the detail.

Im glad the mech is now on a nicer ride than it was on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: a looker!

captain8track":3vdpidry said:
but how does the dura ace/ pauls shifters feel? are u running a 9-speed rear cog or 8?

Im running 9 speed, and the thumbies work and feel great! I thought that because they were designed as bar end shifters that they may be a little ergonomically wrong, however it really isnt an issue, they are as natural and comfortable to use as the old XT's any day, but with 9 speed compatabillity. Having the friction front control is fantastic, no more chain /front mech noise. And the clicks on the rear shifter are incredibly positive and accurate feeling....I love them!

well

that sounds great!

I have been trying to get hold of XT's but it's to hard...

and I would be forced to be riding friction all the time... I think I will give the Pauls a go acctually, for the next build!

:eek: :eek: :eek: that looks like one of those bikes that manufacturers wheel out at shows and say 'look at this!' and when someone asks how much are they, they say 'oh no no no you cant buy it...'

sweet.

It works well I think, wasn't sure when I first saw the post title but restraint/subtlety has been used well....it looks stunning :cool:

Back