Bits and Bobs - Mudguards, front light, cable clips, frame?

EPR

Old School Hero
Hey guys,

Almost finished a commuter build, now just in need of the last few pieces.

I'm working on a budget so have included maximum price (cheaper would be nice :) )

1) Set of mudguards, 700c, around £10
Something standard for eyelet fitting, modern chromo-type, silver, to fit tyres up to 28c, SKS/Topeak/Zefal etc

2) Front light, around £5
Aaand again, something fairly standard. Preferably torch-like (as opposed to just flashing).

3) Chrome top tube cable clips - around £5

Also, I have a gorgeous RJ Quinn frameset - 531 in a deep purple (tatty paint though) with half chromed rear triangle and forks. That's what this build is centred around. It's an incredible frame but I think will be too small (measures in at around 54cm squared - will double-check if there's interest). So, if anyone has an equally nice frame in a 57/58 that they'd like to swap I'm all ears! British BB, 27.2cm, 700c, just to facilitate a swap.

Thanks!

Re: Light touring/commuting frame - 56-58.5

I have an Olmo frame in Oxford, condition is OK. 56cm Not looking for £50. PM if interested. Has mudguard eyes.

Thanks for the response - have replied with a couple of questions.
Anyone else? :)

Peugeot mudguard eyes and rack mount, just going to the shed for a measure.............

Peugeot to small.

Koga Miyata 57 top tube C-C 57 seat tube C-C

Andy Thompson Orbit 57.5 Top tube C-C 58 seat tube C-C

Bump, had some lovely stuff offered thanks everyone but still looking!
Now keen on same specs but with chroming/half chroming at forks/rear triangle and tatty paint so I can send it off to be refinished :) anyone?

Re: Bits and Bobs - Mudguards, front light, cable clips, fra

Bump - added a few things and changed the title

Re: Bits and Bobs - Mudguards, front light, cable clips, fra

A couple of sets of 700c mudguards in the shed here, Silver SKS and some others in black, make unknown let me know if interested

Back