Binbrook Remembrance Aftermath

JamesLee

Retrobike Rider
Great days riding today folks, thanks to everyone who turned up, finally started a ride with a good breakfast from Barney's on the way there! It was my first time attending the binbrook ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it, few good climbs and we managed to have a good look around the airfield and surrounding buildings.
The ride was going so well until our David mentioned that it hadn't rained, and with that the sky opened up for a short while! Typical!
Then at the last 2-3 miles of the ride me and Mr may managed to get punctures and had a short walk back to the cars!
Find below a few of the pictures from today, the rest as usual are uploaded in full on our Facebook page for anyone interested.

See you all at the next one, James.

Re:

Nice pics James!
Thoroughly enjoyed today and the conditions were a lot better than I was expecting.
Nice visit to RAF Binbrook too and great of the old fella to open the little museum up for us!

Really good ride yesterday guys, was a good mooch around the former RAF base at Binbrook and was very lovely of the live in security bloke to come out and chat to us and not kick us off as we expected, then to open up their little museum and allow us to have a nosey round!
Weather was good until someone (David) said we were lucky it hadnt rained, que the heavens to open and drench us for a minute or so hahaha!

Only pics i took were of the mooch round the industrial estate that the base buildings now are, oh and a couple of the hill climb challenge which Dan won somehow!

Back