Billinjah´s feedback

Hi Bill,

thanks for the XT Thumbies,..they look fine and very happy with them,

Cheers,

Bas

DSC04522.jpg

Hi,
I bought Billinjah two Breezer frames. I received them on wednesday (August, 21st), but I had paid them on June, 11th.
I will let the mails I sent to a mod speak for me...
Please, check this also... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 790#465790 No answer.
I will skip the rest of silly excuses, explanations, etc I got after July, 14th; I will not say a word about the package... I have my Breezers at home. I will soon forget you, MATE....

As the mod said... "that's poor from Billinjah".

Cheers,
Chus

July, 6th

Hi XXXX,
My name is Chus (forum member, chusma), From Spain;
I am writing to you because a month ago (June, 8th) I began conversations with a member of this forum, Billinjah. He had two Breezer frames on sale. As you will see in the attached PDF, we soon agreed. I made a bank transfer, and... problems started.  I make bank transfers almost everyday and know how long it takes to receive the money. 
The first transfer arrived in a few days; As he claimed he had received £310, not £320, I made another bank transfer (Monday,22). On Monday, 29, he answered he hadn't received the money. Today, he still has not answered.
I think it is too much time. The bank says he received £320 the first time and £10extra two weeks ago. They are sure.
And if this is not sure He can write to me again an tell me. But he has no connections to Retrobike (as Billinjah) since Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm (I have a message in my outbox for him since)
I don't know exactly what to do. Maybe there is a reason for this behaviour; I have been buying, swapping and selling lots (lots!) of bike parts and have never had any problem.
I think you'll agree that, after having paid £320 or £310, I would never have claimed £10... You can't even buy a tube ... please! 
I would be very grateful if you could help or give me advice;
Thank you,
Chus

July, 7th

Chus,

I have contacted Billinjah. He has been a long time site member, hopefully everything will be ok.

XXXX

July, 7th

Hi XXXX,

"He has been a long time site member"

That's why I wrote to you. I am sure there has been a mistake.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Chus

July, 13th

Hi XXXX,
It's me again... sorry
I have not received any message from Billinjah yet. 
Did you got an answer when you contacted him?
Do you know someone near Bedford? I'm also considering going there to collect the frames but I think it would be too embarrasing for both of us.
Cheers,
Chus

July, 13th

Hi,
No answer. Last login was 29 June.

Have made this post > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 790#465790 , hopefully Billinjah or one of his friends will answer.

I do not live near Bedford, sorry.

XXXX

July, 14th

Hi XXXX...
He answered!
As if nothing had happened, no apologies, no explanation...
Attached is the rest of the conversation between us. He dropped the message almost two weeks after mine.
I gave my money to someone with a thousand posts and good feedback. I cannot understand why he's spoiling it this way.
And the worst of all is that he answered because I left him a message in a WV tunning forum he logs in everyday.
Thank you very much
Chus

July, 15th

Chus,

That is poor from Billinjah. Please leave appropriate feedback. I cannot understand why he acts this way.

Hope the frames arrive ok.

XXXX

" I have my Breezers at home. I will soon forget you, MATE.... "

I was wrong:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70414

Ok, the post has been deleted. Billinjah sold me two frames, a '96 Jet Stream and a '94 Breezer Lightning but he sent a '96 Jet Stream and a '00 Lightning...

"H0J1 XXXX is year 2000
If it's steel, it's a Lightning (MTB) or Venturi (road)

H6A2 XXXX is year 1996
If it has rear rack bosses (on seatstay and dropout), it's a Thunder or
Storm. If it has NO rear rack bosses (on seatstay and dropout), it's a
Lightning or Jet Stream.

Where in Spain do you live?

Best wishes,
Joe"

Word of Mr. Joe Breeze, Amen

Cheers,
Chus

Latest posts

Back