There is a also a Bob Ibex for more "off-road" duties (its got suspension). And I think Topeak do a similar single wheeler. But the original Bob Yak is the one I'd be going for.

There is a also a Bob Ibex for more "off-road" duties (its got suspension). And I think Topeak do a similar single wheeler. But the original Bob Yak is the one I'd be going for.
There are also lots of cheap copies around, but they generally are made of grotty tubing and as a result WAY heavier.

Forgot to update this. I did end up getting a trailer, I opted for the cheapest I could find in a Danish hardware store, and have been very pleased. It is a two wheeler but so far hard zero issues with it on the tame fireroads I frequent and it feels super stable. I was thinking I'd be uncomfortable with the width of it, but have found that it feels really natural even on the narrowest bicycle paths and narrow-ish forest paths. I really like that it is seatpost mounted as it makes for super easy detaching and attaching.

I will possibly be trying a one wheeled Yak though, once I see another pop up for cheaps on DBA (our used marketplace here in DK)

Trailers always make me think of ….

ThundrrrLads loved that one. We had a one wheel trailer for one of them to ride, with the pedals cranking the third wheel. It was so cool to feel the little one pedaling in the back, pushing the bike. Felt pretty stable too, except for when they got too rambunctious in the back, but we never did trails, or any backflips whatsoever.

Back