Votes: 7 3.0%
  • girlonbike’s 1990 Fat City Team Comp

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • CCMDoc’s 1989 Merlin/Mongoose John Tomac Signature

Votes: 11 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pete_mcc":aftgdiar said:
Cracking year, some really special bikes and a superb winner. I can't complain at placing behind those two beautiful bikes.

Thanks to all those who voted for the Roberts, well done to those that voted for the Fat for their impeccable taste!

Errr, the Fat Chance won :?

al-onestare":ini1kgqw said:
pete_mcc":ini1kgqw said:
Cracking year, some really special bikes and a superb winner. I can't complain at placing behind those two beautiful bikes.

Thanks to all those who voted for the Roberts, well done to those that voted for the Fat for their impeccable taste!

And thats why I said it was nice to be placed behind two beautiful bikes and congratulated those who voted for the Fat on their impeccable taste

which bit confused you?

pete_mcc":3tggfhd6 said:
al-onestare":3tggfhd6 said:

And thats why I said it was nice to be placed behind two beautiful bikes and congratulated those who voted for the Fat on their impeccable taste

which bit confused you?

This bit:

Oh and special kudos to Sebastian for getting a back to back win!

August 2013: Sebastian’s 1995 GLEISS MTB Monobox
September 2013: Sebastian’s 1991 MERLIN Titanium

Two in a row, back to back - got to be worth extra kudos, especially in that year of top bikes.

Congrats GOB and everyone else involved. Stellar line up all around.... drool factor really high. All really tough to beat. The holy grail for me is the C-26 and loved Rumpy's rider example.

Toughest Year to date. Impossible to choose from such a line up. Congratulations to every single bike owner. There actually wasn't a bike I didn't like. Everyone a Winner.

pete_mcc":3f33kaas said:
August 2013: Sebastian’s 1995 GLEISS MTB Monobox
September 2013: Sebastian’s 1991 MERLIN Titanium

Two in a row, back to back - got to be worth extra kudos, especially in that year of top bikes.

Ah, got it - was thinking of the final, final year point of view.

got my vote, congrats to GOB! was smitten the first time i saw it posted up here in the riders forum.

Back