• lewisfoto's Santana Moda

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • mheywoo1's 1996 Pace RC200F5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CCMDoc's 1989 Merlin/Mongoose John Tomac Signature

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Serotta is no longer for sale and I was in the process of taking it off the sales thread. I am sorry but I truly think my T-Max is the best of the lot. Just look at the attention to detail, the components that are on it which are all brand new and none of the bikes come close to matching the weight. But that's just me being bias. I truly believe it is a one of a kind in every way but I have noticed since being on Retrobike there are so many haters out there which disappoints me. If you don't like some of the parts on it since I had them custom made in China people shouldn't be so nasty to the point of insulting me and calling me a liar. Granted I can take criticism but not when it gets personal. I'm disappointed that these people feel they have to tare someone down when all a person wanted to do is show something they are proud of. I thought RetroBike was better than that......

IGOTTASEROTTA said:
My Serotta is no longer for sale and I was in the process of taking it off the sales thread. I am sorry but I truly think my T-Max is the best of the lot. Just look at the attention to detail, the components that are on it which are all brand new and none of the bikes come close to matching the weight. But that's just me being bias. I truly believe it is a one of a kind in every way but I have noticed since being on Retrobike there are so many haters out there which disappoints me. If you don't like some of the parts on it since I had them custom made in China people shouldn't be so nasty to the point of insulting me and calling me a liar. Granted I can take criticism but not when it gets personal. I'm disappointed that these people feel they have to tare someone down when all a person wanted to do is show something they are proud of. I thought RetroBike was better than that......

Dude, you need to calm down a bit…

No doubt you're proud of your ride but so are all the others who have posted on here. Most who vote generally tend to prefer period builds, I'm sure if you had chosen this route (along with a classic solid frame colour or fade) the bike would have attracted more votes - more so with the lovely Max OR fork. Note that the Santana Moda - a not too dissimilar bike - did rather well vote wise in comparison.

For what it's worth I personally don't dislike your bike per se but as far as voting goes there's at least 3 other bikes that I would vote for. and there's the rub.

Finally, it is - still - only a bit of fun ;)

Back