Bianchi Project NTH

Re:

City Jets are here, bike weighs the same but looks much lighter now...

Attachments

• FXE16389.jpg
    FXE16389.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 726
Re:

Looks great! Think I'm going to swap mine over to the Miyata to save my 'other' skinwalls from use.

Re:

Sakae Liteage + Bianchi NTH= One cool bike.

Sakae made the liteage for few brands, I got one made for the Spanish branded BH and btw the dent you have on your non drive chainstay is also on mine, which makes me think
it was made that way.

Re: Re:

concordino":1ggxk58g said:
Sakae Liteage + Bianchi NTH= One cool bike.

Sakae made the liteage for few brands, I got one made for the Spanish branded BH and btw the dent you have on your non drive chainstay is also on mine, which makes me think
it was made that way.

Thanks, could you see if the size and position matches your "dent" - curious to know? and excuse my uneducated guess but what purpose would it have other than to weaken the tube...

Attachments

• Bianchi_01.jpeg
    Bianchi_01.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 696
Re:

Thanks, could you see if the size and position matches your "dent" - curious to know? and excuse my uneducated guess but what purpose would it have other than to weaken the tube...[/quote]

Yes It does match the bend that is on mine.I will post pictures soon although not as detailed or from the same angle.

The bend is kind of symmetrical and looks kind of done on purpose to maybe allow for smaller BB axles.

The "dent" is for crank arm clearance. When new the frame was supplied with a plastic bag containing decals, button badges for the seat stay bolts, various dropouts, spacer plates, long & short bolts. This allows you run geared or single speed & 120-135mm rear hubs.

Yours looks really :cool: & it looks a lot better with the City Jets.

Re:

Here is it on mine. Found this little gem in a popular market in Tangier.

I had been long looking for a liteage, bigger sizes are a rare find. Once i came accross this one, i had to have it.

Makes for a nice addition to the addiction :facepalm:

You can sigh in relief :mrgreen:

I really like yours with that dark green and of course Bianchi NTH makes it all special !

Attachments

• Litage Super BH.jpg
    Litage Super BH.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 626
Back