BF2 patch 1.50

gibbleking":35k9aa2i said:
i came first in a few i played on bad company today..best being 760 points with a run of 6 kills with just a knife.... :shock:

I hate you :evil:

Ive had loads of 4th's but no fancy medals :cry:

I think ive got about 5 purple hearts though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:oops:
When i play..nobodys safe......Not even my team mates

when im in the mood i come first quite a lot...other days i prefer to use the sniper option and camp out somewhere dark and cap a few headshots and drop the jdam on the tanks....or drop a chopper on a bad guy or two.....

i like to watch a guy run allllll the way across a level taking them ages and then when they think they are safe......KAPOW....great fun

I won thousands of pounds playing tournaments in this game in its 1st year ;) (alright it was a team effort, but I was the manager)

We won more in BF1942, and were the top team in europe in BFv, but BF2 introduced crazy prize money tournements, which meant even though we won less, we made more.

Infact Khane, I used to play for the company that you now rent your server from. :)

If any of you are familiar with the clan scene, and have heard of Dignitas, 2 of there top inf players around 2007 period were poached from my team, still mates with them and dont blame them for going to dignitas, we couldnt ever offer the same sort of contracts that they were offered there. (Dogbert & Noobster)

I do miss the competitive game but I think my geek time has passed over to Retrobike.

[MPUK]JeRkY

true to form loaded up and spent 20 minutes being base raxxd by some git ...didnt even get out of the base for nearly half an hour...guess what the rules on the site was ...yup no base raxxxg...did the mods do anything ...no......got right up me left nostril.....grrrrrrr

I tried to log on to your server khane[killer ;) ],but it keeps coming up invalid ip :?
Shame
Does the server have a name,maybe i can find it that way?

server IP is actually
Battlefield 2 Server IP 85.236.101.81:17367
and the teamspeak is
TeamSpeak 2 Server IP 85.236.100.35:18183

should be a colon in there not a fullstop

Latest posts

Back