Best transport options to England

A English member showed interest in a bike that I have for sale and I'll be happy to sell it to him.
Packing and transport on the mainland is not a problem and not very expensive (max. €20,- for a 15 kg, 120x80x30cm box).
What would be the best and less expensive option for sending a bike to England?
Any thoughts?

Shipping to the UK from NL for less than 20€? Don't think that's possible.
I regularly use PostNL, overall happy with their service. Delivery times do vary somewhat, but have never lost a parcel.

A full bike for less than 20 sounds very very cheap even inside EU. I know a frameset can be done for a fair bit less, from Germany I've received framesets for 16 to 22 euro, but I think it'll end up being a minimum of 35 to 40 for a full bike in my experience. To the UK, I'm not sure you'll get below 50.

Cheap couriers and options are cheap because they do not offer high compensation, when you start adding that on top most the cheap ones are as dear or dearer than quality established companies that already have decent cover in place.

If anything goes wrong, breaks or gets lost, then it is the sender who has to cover it, so don't let a seller make you use a cheaper service for their sake.

Back