Benelux mech is fux’d?

Are you interested in building your wheels? I was about to put the following early 50s wheel bits in the classifieds:
-a pair of 32/40 spoke 27x1-1/4” Dunlop steel rims. Front in VGC, rear good condition but has gone through the chrome in a few places on the braking surface.
-Resilion 40 hole high flange chromed steel fixed/free rear hub in matching condition to above.
-Exeltoo 32 hole high flange chromed steel front hub NOS / never laced

Also these bits:
-Resilion spoon brake lever, 1930s
-late 40s Raleigh/Rudge/BSA front calliper, nickel plated steel
-Classic alloy drops on 80mm SR stem, 25.4mm clamp, 150mm drop, 39cm ctc at drops. I think these are 50s/60s GB Maes bars in a 1980s SR stem. Wrapped in black leatherette tape in VGC.
Certainly not averse to a wheel build, have all the tools and (limited supplies of) patience - pm me with details of the rims and hubs?

Here's a clearer version. The PDF was too big to attach.
View attachment 836549
The idea of a thousand tiny ball bearings pinging in every possible direction and into any nook, gap and crack in the garage floor is SO appealing that I fully intend to buy a lot of beer and spend Saturday faithfully following these instructions

If you listen carefully, around mid- afternoon tomorrow, you will hear my swearing - however far away you live

I love this place

The idea of a thousand tiny ball bearings pinging in every possible direction and into any nook, gap and crack in the garage floor is SO appealing that I fully intend to buy a lot of beer and spend Saturday faithfully following these instructions

If you listen carefully, around mid- afternoon tomorrow, you will hear my swearing - however far away you live

I love this place
OK, I was exaggerating slightly - it's only 12. I'll listen out for you.

Back