Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

I'm in!

So will this be a panniers/rucksack job to/from the bunkhouse, or are we just dumping stuff there and hitting the trail?

Depends on the route - but I'm thinking I'll be wearing most my clothes so rucksack for me - we could eat in the pub too... only need snickers and knickers in the rucksack

November is looking good :) this was today at Cairngorm (Ptarmigan)

291986_162957543797772_138991532861040_312374_281911327_n.jpg

Its a one day route (hopefully :LOL: ) so no need to carry stuff to camp/bunkhouse. Carpark beside it. Pub and log fire above it. :D

Will see what I can dig out later tonight. Accom available but will need sheckels from you chaps PDQ.........need to decide whether you want to stay Friday night and Saturday night.

£16 each night I think. If you PPG me the appropriate amount I can block book beds. Self catering type of affair.

Aiming for route on 26th November so would be overnight on 25th and 26th unless anyone wants to do different.

Plan :?:

I might just do the friday night unless you think the run will get us back well late, on sat night? Do they do food in the pub?

clockworkgazz":32zfaoj5 said:
I might just do the friday night unless you think the run will get us back well late, on sat night? Do they do food in the pub?

food at pub = yes.

Could be late back depending on weather and TK's bike :D

Remember it'll be getting dark about 4pm - we'll have about 8 hours of useable daylight. Severity of river crossing will be unknown until a day or two beforehand :twisted:

Back