BEAST Suntour Browning Electronic Shifting chainset. Unused.

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
Been saving this for a catalogue build on my Stumpy. That's never going to happen so here's your chance.

Uber rare SUntour/ Browning electronic shifting kit. As far as I know, everything is there that you'll need. You get is everything in the pics. I've tried it with a battery fitted and the solenoid actuates when you press the buttons. However, as it's never been mounted, I can't guarantee that it all shifts correctly.

Condition is unused and all the metal bits are mint, but some of the plastic bits have been damaged in storage:

The fascia on the shift buttons is missing.
The plastic housing on the button unit's handlebar clamp is broken
The screw guides that hold the battery compartment lid are broken. You can still screw it together but it's a faff.

These items could perhaps be glued back together, however my plan was to get a new button housing until a spare turns up. I found a manufacturer of electric shifting kits for motorbikes that has the right stuff.

£150 plus £7 postage to UK mainland (if it works out cheaper, I'll refund the difference). Will happily ship world wide at cost - ask for a quote.

Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking.

Back