Drivetrain parts, shifting, tyres, Ultimate Suntour wheels

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
I'm listing a large amount of kit this year that I have finally catalogued and photographed - pictures of everything listed here can be found in the Vintage section at this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J4lQT ... JTim6RWabh

As well as the drivetrain parts, shifting kit, tyres and a pair of super light ultimate (7-spd Suntour) wheels listed here, there's lots more vintage gear for MTB and road bikes and a great deal of (non-vintage) kit as well, including two very lovely road bikes. Anyway, here are the capsule descriptions for the categories mentioned:

Suntour XC Pro Microdrive front derailleur - band-on 1.25” (31.8mm). Some minor loss of chrome on cage and some light rust spots under top of cage £15

Suntour Wishbone black 7-speed index/friction thumb/finger shifters, never used £35

Shimano XTR front derailleur. FD-M900, band on, 28.6mm tube clamp, brand new, unboxed £45

Precision Billet Proshift MTS rear derailleur, First US-made rear derailleur, from late 1980s completely original, with original instructions, can be entirely dismantled. Shifting not in Shimano STI class, but solid and efficient and should be able to work with any 7/8/9-speed drivetrain. Anodized silver, new and unused, medium cage, is a very early model with no logo on outer parallelogram plate - if you prefer to have the Proshift MTS etching in black, I can swap the original medium cage back on to the other one and sell this, used, but immaculate, £150

Suntour/WTB BB GreaseGuard, steel BSA 122.5mm new and unused. A beautiful bottom bracket £30

Specialized MicroDrive chainset, forged 175mm arms, square-taper, triple 94/56mm BCD VGC SOLD

Specialized chainring, 3DV purple, 46t 110mm BCD unused SOLD

Suntour MicroDrive cassettes A selection of brand new bagged 7s 11-24 – mostly black, but some in silver (which may be slightly used, but you’ll hardly notice). I’ll even throw in a Crud Claw for free! £25ea

Ultralight classic MTB wheelset – Mavic 231 Ceramic 32h rims on Suntour XC Pro MD GreaseGuard hubs with Union/Marwi straight-gauge titanium spokes. Front weighs 723g, rear is 934g, 7spd XC Pro MicroDrive 11-24 cassette weighs 234g. Comes with pair of Ritchey Z-Max Megabite rear and Panaracer Smoke/Dart 2.2 Comp front tyres – both blackwall, in VGC, these are the version with extra-large knobs for extreme conditions, with AirB tubes & Zero Ti QRs in black. Immaculate - £250 all in

Ritchey Z-Max WCS 2.2 folding blackwall MTB tyre. In great nick (still have the little rubber "hairs" on the tread) £15

Panaracer Smoke/Dart HC 2.2 folding blackwall MTB tyre in good condition £15

Any questions, please ask.

j.

Hi,

Just what's listed in the post. Mostly MicroDrive, 7-speed, compatible Specialized cranks..

Suntour XC Pro Microdrive front derailleur - band-on 1.25” (31.8mm). Some minor loss of chrome on cage and some light rust spots under top of cage £15

Suntour Wishbone black 7-speed index/friction thumb/finger shifters, never used £35

Suntour/WTB BB GreaseGuard, steel BSA 122.5mm new and unused. A beautiful bottom bracket £30

Specialized MicroDrive chainset, forged 175mm arms, square-taper, triple 94/56mm BCD VGC £25

Suntour MicroDrive cassettes A selection of brand new bagged 7s 11-24 – mostly black, but some in silver (which may be slightly used, but you’ll hardly notice). I’ll even throw in a Crud Claw for free! £25ea

Ultralight classic MTB wheelset – Mavic 231 Ceramic 32h rims on Suntour XC Pro MD GreaseGuard hubs with Union/Marwi straight-gauge titanium spokes. Front weighs 723g, rear is 934g, 7spd XC Pro MicroDrive 11-24 cassette weighs 234g. Comes with pair of Ritchey Z-Max Megabite rear and Panaracer Smoke/Dart 2.2 Comp front tyres – both blackwall, in VGC, these are the version with extra-large knobs for extreme conditions, with AirB tubes & Zero Ti QRs in black. Immaculate - £250 all in

Here's the link again to try. If it doesn't work for you, PM me with an email address and I will send pics directly to anyone interested!

You need to drive down through the folders - in to the "vintage" one, where you'll find a Word doc with details and prices, then in to the "WheelsTyres" folder to find the "SuntourMCCeramic" folder with the pics.. And by all means feel free to take a look at the rest of my collection of surplus stuff, built up over many years and bikes, pass on the link to anyone else who might be interested!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J4lQT ... JTim6RWabh

Thanks,

j.

Back