Bargain market!! Roll up, roll up, cheap as chips clear out!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Got to start really clearing some of this stuff out. Please post here with what it is you want, then PM promptly, to keep things clear for all (including me!!)

Can get better pics if needed.

Postage extra at £3 for 2nd class. Not sure what to do about the bars/forks, best with my local PO would be £6 and I don't have access to anything cheaper, sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat posts, variety of sizes and makes, ask for more details - black Kona 27.2 inline, black Rockrider 29.8 inline, black Zoom 26.6 layback, black Uno 25.4 layback, silver 30.9 layback... £3 to £6 each

Akisu chromed forks, appear practically NOS although there is some red paint in the brake spring holes...??! 1" threaded, overall steerer length is 140mm and about 40mm of that is threaded. Axle to crown is about 395mm. They have mudguard eyes... £8

Two sets of grips... £3 a set

Tranz X bar ends... £4

Dave Hinde 25.4 stem... £5

Selcof 31.8 stem... £4

Kore stubby 31.8 stem, think this was new... £8

STUFF THAT'S GONE...

Kona Velocity 1 1/8" stem for threaded steerer. Approx. 130mm centre to centre. Tarnishing to front retaining bolts... £9 SOLD ON FB
Box of V brakes, plus levers inc. pair of Kona and one STX RC, etc, and a Hayes MX cable disc brake caliper... £6 the lot SOLD
LX M569 175mm triple chainset, rings in reasonable condition, threads and tapers fine... £10 SOLD
Job lot of shifters, 3 x RH, 1 x LH, two missing bottom covers, Deore XT is 7 speed and seems to work but is one of those missing a cover. Others it is difficult to tell so assume need a good blast through with lube... £5 the lot SOLD
7 speed Shimano cassette and a chain that went with it... £5 SOLD

Attachments

• P1200970.JPG
    P1200970.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 931
  • P1200969.JPG
    P1200969.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 931
  • P1200966.JPG
    P1200966.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 931
  • P1200965.JPG
    P1200965.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 931
  • P1200963.JPG
    P1200963.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 931
Re:

Aaaarrgghhhh....!! They can be, just hate posting bars. They are 31.8, not 25.4. Erm.... a tenner...?? :facepalm:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":ji86mr7z said:
Aaaarrgghhhh....!! They can be, just hate posting bars. They are 31.8, not 25.4. Erm.... a tenner...?? :facepalm:

Bugger.... I assumed they were'nt for sale.... :facepalm:

LikeClockwork":2hde8x9n said:

Thanks. :D Fortunately for you they are the wrong size....I need 25.4 :cry:

Peachy!":2t5lr9er said:
LikeClockwork":2t5lr9er said:

Sorry chap, I kind of forgot to add them to the listing, hoping no one would want them... :facepalm: :LOL:

Maybe Gerard will pass...?? (and he has! :LOL: :LOL: )

thosewerethedays":3apknelr said:
Hi Kaz,

Lx crankset and shifter job lot please

Please PM with total amount and PP details and I will sort out payment

Regards

Hi Richard, Will PM in a mo, cheers...

LikeClockwork":l5mkhwk1 said:
Peachy!":l5mkhwk1 said:
LikeClockwork":l5mkhwk1 said:

Sorry chap, I kind of forgot to add them to the listing, hoping no one would want them... :facepalm: :LOL:

Maybe Gerard will pass...?? (and he has! :LOL: :LOL: )

double argh!!!! I've just PM'd on some other bars!!!!! :facepalm:

Re:

Oh well, I shall sneakily hide these back in the parts box, and hope they can stay there... :LOL:

(whistles tunelessly and shuffles off...)

Latest posts

Back