Bargain box of bits...

gibbon_rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My wife is telling me to clear out the random pile of bike bits that have been sat unused in the cupboard for more years than I care to admit.

I don't want to split, don't want to clean them, and don't want to go to the post office, so I don't want too much! I'm hoping that someone wants to come and collect...

To make it worthwhile, I'll price it suitably low.

In the box are XT front and rear mechs, XT bottom bracket (UN71 in a UN55 box), LX crankset, I beam stem, two pairs of blue club roost bars (both with brace), black NOS diacompe 987's with new brake pads, two pairs of odyssey triple trap pedals (one NOS but in bmx size - D'oh!), a peloton saddle, a brooks ti swallow (but with the leather stretched so don't get too excited), a bottle cage, rear mud guard, couple of cheap NOS seat quick releases, a Cateye strata wireless, a random selection of ti bolts that didn't fit my build, a set of deathgrips, and some battered diacompe SS5 mk2's.

Most of it needs a good clean. Photos are high quality so you should be able to zoom in to check any items. Let me know if you want a close up of anything.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/109035225 ... 8099946067

How does £75 sound? Collection is from Balham/Tooting in South west London. Think that leaves enough profit for anyone who wants to flip it and make it worth their while...

Re:

Nooooo.....I'm desperately after black 987s, but I cant collect,shame you couldn't have sold these separately...

Back