Bankrupt bike parts

Just checking we are commending the same people.

Bankrupt_Bike_Parts is one seller and Bankrupt-Surplus-Bike-Bits is another.

Both are good but one does an incredible mix of stuff some of which is interesting and retro and the other does lots of clearance stock such as old sarcen frames etc.

I like both but the nearly bso frames is the second guy not the one mentioned in the thread ;)

I've always wondered this, when an auction says "bankrupt" in the title, does it mean it's coming from a dealer that went bankrupt then? Never really put that much thought into it till now...

SantaHul":qvkpopnp said:
I've always wondered this, when an auction says "bankrupt" in the title, does it mean it's coming from a dealer that went bankrupt then? Never really put that much thought into it till now...

I think they buy up cheap stock from shops that have gone bankrupt.

SantaHul":33p1wufz said:

I always thought the ebay seller was clearing up!

Got some skinwall tyres nos from them.Maybe a bit pricy but excellent condition so cant complain.And cheaper than original cost.

Re:

Also found them a perfect retailer. Which was a pleasant surprise for such bargain goods.

Re:

elPedro666":3g08l4kb said:
SantaHul":3g08l4kb said:

I think they buy up cheap stock from shops that have gone bankrupt.

Yep! they do buy goods from shops that have gone bump hence the name and i got a wheel off them and that arrived in a couple of days and ran perfect so will buy from them again if needed .

Back