Bank Holiday ride, 1st May + AFTERMATH ! !

Re:

Brilliant day out, perfect weather and great company. Can't improve on that, really. Thanks for the pics. And for organising!

Re:

Great ride Mike :) as always ;)ist admit I was flagging a bit towards the end and the double helping of cake was just what I needed ;) great to see Andy down this way as well, quite a journey for you mate! Must work on my fitness for the next one!
Mick

Re:

Glad you both enjoyed it.

See you again, soon ;)

After you've got some miles in Mick! :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Nice one guys. :cool:
As you say Mike, quality over quantity. Looked like a nice selection of retro steeds. ;)

One picture had me almost missing my Hampshire singletrack days but another reminded me that I like it quiet! :LOL:

firedfromthecircus":3siggx8k said:
Nice one guys. :cool:
As you say Mike, quality over quantity. Looked like a nice selection of retro steeds. ;)

One picture had me almost missing my Hampshire singletrack days but another reminded me that I like it quiet! :LOL:

H Barry,

We picked the best day. Raining here now!

Whiteways woods is fantastic, lots of up hill, but then lots of nice swooping downhill trails too.
Mine is a '92 or '93, the 'dale is a '97, not sure about the Roberts, but I'm guessing '94-'96

Mike

Re:

Just checked the mileage for yesterday....with my glasses on this time ;) just over thirty and probably a bit over three thousand feet of climbing :)
Mick

Latest posts

Back