Badly advertised Alves - Hatfield

I'd say tourer, mine (mtb) has rear U and fillets. The lamp mount would suggest road use?

Re:

Thinking about having a dart at this, at least at this price. Not sure what it is and it looks a lot shabby but....

And are the forks right?

Re: Hatfield Alves

I bought the Hatfield Alves, I did a bit of research on the make first as it was new to me, not sure how many he produced? and decided it was worth a go. Under the grease and grime it appears to be good, it has been converted to single speed and has straight bars on a triple T stem with Chang Star levers but still has the original deer head brakes. I will be keeping it just as it is in its slightly strange format, it rides well. No one else bid on it.

Re: Hatfield Alves

Mercmad":ljsqv235 said:
I bought the Hatfield Alves, I did a bit of research on the make first as it was new to me, not sure how many he produced? and decided it was worth a go. Under the grease and grime it appears to be good, it has been converted to single speed and has straight bars on a triple T stem with Chang Star levers but still has the original deer head brakes. I will be keeping it just as it is in its slightly strange format, it rides well. No one else bid on it.

Nice one and welcome to the forum. Get some pictures up when you can, very interesting bike.

Back