BACKFIRE rocket

Re: Re:

ratcapa":2yq491gp said:
theproscloset":2yq491gp said:
mauricer":2yq491gp said:
Cutting shipping prices by half? I haven't paid more than 90$ for a frame set with USPS tracked to Europe in the last 5 years. Which cut are you talking about?

Great frame though, as usual from your end….

Best

Moritz

Our International shipments go by Fed Ex... fully insured, signature confirmation, and priority... we charge less than it costs us.

$90 is more than fair.

I've had a few frames and not even insured at cost which have been way over $99. Very good price on shipping IMHO

Thanks for the feedback. Last month we had the most amount of Frame shipments to the UK that we ever had so I am confident the drop in shipping prices was the right move. Plus you know your frame will get there in the condition you are expecting.

Cheers

Nick

You might need to check the search engine for your store though..
"0 results found for klein in all categories" - That's searching for "klein"

Vintage 1991 Klein Adroit Mountain Bike Frame Set 18in SMALL Back...
- that's searching for "KLEIN"

You can also find different numbers of items searching for "OAKLEY" and "oakley"...

Osella":7tga3opj said:
You might need to check the search engine for your store though..
"0 results found for klein in all categories" - That's searching for "klein"

Vintage 1991 Klein Adroit Mountain Bike Frame Set 18in SMALL Back...
- that's searching for "KLEIN"

You can also find different numbers of items searching for "OAKLEY" and "oakley"...

Weird? I can't seem to duplicate those results. What are you using for a browser? Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer?

It seems to work on Chrome, note attached screenshot when I use Klein in the search bar,

Attachments

• Klein Search.jpg
    Klein Search.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 219
Re:

I agree with Ratcapa. I know you can get them down to about $75 with USPS but it does mean cutting down boxes etc. I'd be a lot poorer if all US sellers charged under $100 shipping! Good move I reckon Nick.

Re:

I've often paid 2 or 3 times that in postage and had second rate, cut box, no insurance and no tracking.

Smart move Nick, it's often the only reason I don't buy big items from the states so that gets rid of that excuse

I always figured that most european countries would take insured value to equal declared value and now you'd have to pay VAT on that total... I have to imagine that it's a bit of a double edged sword, on the one hand you have piece of mind, on the other you're paying 40% extra for whatever you bought.

Re:

Pretty sure that is the case, in the UK at least. You can't insure it for $500 and then claim it's only worth $50. I often take the chance and don't have the insurance and get a low declared value. Would depend on what I bought though.

Nothing seems to be sneaking under UK customs radar any more :(

Re:

Since the Royal Mail got privatised they are far hotter on getting your money, mainly because they like to take their handling fee. I used to get stung on one in 10 now I'm lucky if one in ten gets through without a sting.

VAT, import duty, handling fee all adds up but the worst bit is that you pay extra for 24hr service and it still takes 10 days when it gets stuck in customs for 9.

Re: Adroit

Hallo

I just had a telephone call with FRANK WUNDEL FROM THE FAMOUS WEBSITE.

He mentioned to see a crack on the drive side near the rear dropouts. The seller had added 2 pics.

What do you think

Let me know

drechsler57

Re: Adroit

drechsler57":1s2tw7pn said:
Hallo

I just had a telephone call with FRANK WUNDEL FROM THE FAMOUS WEBSITE.

He mentioned to see a crack on the drive side near the rear dropouts. The seller had added 2 pics.

What do you think

Let me know

drechsler57

You aren't referring to this frame or auction are you? There are no cracks on this beauty.

Back