BACKFIRE rocket

Re: Adroit

Hallo

But why have you added the 2 pics and what is documented on them?

I can see a small paintchip and a darker hairline in the hot pink.

Thanks

drechsler57

drechsler57":2qkfuntq said:
Hallo

But why have you added the 2 pics and what is documented on them?

I can see a small paintchip and a darker hairline in the hot pink.

Thanks

drechsler57

Who is FRANK WUNDEL?

We added photos of the drop outs because people asked for them. There is a scratch on the rear drive side that may look like a crack because of how powerful our cameras are and how close up we took the photo.

If anyone wins the frame and they are not happy with it you can always return it within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price.

For full disclosure here is an attached photo of the the hi res scratch / crack in the paint. If you are not comfortable with it than I would cancel your bid.

Hope that answers your questions.

Attachments

• clients-theproscloset-photo_sets-436410-jones__mark_7.20.jpg
    clients-theproscloset-photo_sets-436410-jones__mark_7.20.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 351
  • clients-theproscloset-photo_sets-436410-jones__mark_7.20-1.jpg
    clients-theproscloset-photo_sets-436410-jones__mark_7.20-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 351
Kudos for being honest.

I'm seeing an indentation in the seat stay 1-2" inches above the dropout. Looks like maybe the bike took a hit there, and that bent the dropout and caused the paint to crack, at least the paint that is. I had an Attitude with the same exact damage.

Bummer as the frame is otherwise in amazing condition...

Hallo

Frank Wundel is the owner of the Website

wundel.com

And he mentioned to see a crack.

And i only wanted an answer on ths question.

Now we have a result

Thanks

drechsler57

mkozaczek":3qsctmiv said:
Kudos for being honest.

I'm seeing an indentation in the seat stay 2-3" inches about the dropout. Looks like maybe the bike took a hit there, and that bent the dropout and caused the paint to crack. I had an Attitude with the same exact damage.

Bummer as the frame is otherwise in amazing condition...

That indentation that you are referring to is very very minimal... a allen wrench could of fallen on the bike and made the indent. Only way I can find it is by rubbing my fingers over it and then it is still hard to feel. We have 5000W of lights shinning on these frames so you see every detail. I don't think any "impact" could be connected between the two. This is what happens when you have a piece of art that gets ridden on dirt trails. Scratches / dents etc happen... stones are flying. The bike is a beauty and I am confident anyone who wins this will unpack it and be beyond stoked on it... and if they aren't they can return it and we will relist it. Regardless someone will be happy with this beauty. It is 100% original.... not a repaint.

Almost go time... looks like Thilo (drechsler57) is still bullish on the bike!!

Anxious to see where this one finishes.

Damm

I hoped to get the frame, but there are always guys with more money than the little Thilo.

Hope i can try it later again.

Thanks

drechsler57

Back