awesome full sus frame + shock just painted pic added

dirtydozen":3g3e52wh said:
ramstein-dh":3g3e52wh said:
dan28":3g3e52wh said:
ics of the actual frame will be up at weekend

don't bother as i just got a mint coyote dh3 with original paint for £85.00 posted :D

no wonder your banned with an attitude like that, not surprised like as i have had the same off you myself

he s banned from lots of other mtb websites for grief over selling /buying too
anyhow i can add better pics of my frame if anyone is intrested

About time he was banned, he tried to rip me off, i posted about it on here and RB just seamed to want to sweep it under the carpet, maybe if something was done back then, a lot of people would have had a much easier life these past few months.

The bloke is a bellend.

S-M":1smasefa said:
RB just seamed to want to sweep it under the carpet, maybe if something was done back then, a lot of people would have had a much easier life these past few months.

There's not a lot they can do though. If you follow the guidance sticky on here, such as paying through PayPal and paying the fees on top, then you should be protected through PayPal who do have the power to rectify things if they go wrong.

Not condoning the dodgy sellers, but nobody knows anyone on here (in the main) so you should protect yourself as much as you can.

the ebay buyer asked me to hold it until the 6 th (yesterday )
he s still not sent sent payment so i m asking £100 for the frame an £17 for postage

Back