Avid Tri-Align 1 - cantilever brake pivot sleeves x4

Joe*Pro

Senior Retro Guru
Avid Tri-Align 1 - cantilever brake pivot sleeves x4

£20 a set to members via here & PayPal

So I searched for a couple of years (including very old threads on here) for these as spares and never found any. Lots of the full brake sets for sale seem to have them missing or worn out, given they were by design meant to be glued onto the frame brake boss back in the day.

In the end SRP in New York, kindly agreed to re make some based on an original set they had. In return I have a very small batch to pass on to the local retro bike community here in the UK.

I’ll throw in a free tube of blue medium strength thread lock which is needed to glue them onto the brake boss before mounting the brake arms on-top with a bit of grease.

The price is for 4 sleeves which makes up 1 set for a bike.

Note: these are not originals, but freshly made highly polished stainless steel replica reproductions by SRP.

Postage/sale to UK residents only. If you are outside the UK please go direct to SRP in the USA for a set. Thanks

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fair shout Jo. No doubt there's someone on RB looking for these.
This is what its come to now for certain parts. Look forever, pay through the nose or get them re made.

Am looking forward to the day we all just 3D print what we need. 🤔

Last edited:
You can indeed, but then you have to get it shipped from the US. Joe was very kindly trying to help the UK buyers avoid needing to ship from USA.
But for the guys on the other side of the pond at least you now have a link 😉

Last edited:
Back