Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

whatever fits everyone elses time mate as I can make my plans fit. The more the merrier and the weather shouldn't be too shyte this weekend.

Cool, well saturday is better for me but that's only cos i intended to go to the pub to watch the UFC on sunday, and i'm much happier going for a ride than doing that! so either day is good for me

And i may have a new steed to bring to play, depending on Mr Customs and the delivery company :D

Sorry blokes, this weekend is out for me too. But the upside is the last weekend of kiddies footy, so no excuses, and no being late next time!!.
Shall we celebrate next week with a Sat ride so Arran can tag along?

ozpete":3pufaxft said:
Sorry blokes, this weekend is out for me too. But the upside is the last weekend of kiddies footy, so no excuses, and no being late next time!!.
Shall we celebrate next week with a Sat ride so Arran can tag along?

That works for me!

Pfennig said:
That sounds good for me too, next saturday then![/quot Good to see you have hooked up with someone to ride with,great summer so far here in England,all the usual suspects out on tuesday nights all the best Geoff

I so shouldn't have opened my trap..... Next Sat is the youngest ones sixth birthday party. Chances of a leave pass? No free days for me until weekend of the 27 / 28 Aug.

no probs lads when we can all make it we will hehe!

I might go up to Luban's neck of the woods this weekend see if the fella's in!

Back