Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Boys! I'm heading back out to Wombat (Woodend) on Sunday morning for a singletrack mission. Anyone a starter?

Can't make tomorrow, but does anybody fancy next sunday? The 11th? Perhaps a bimble around lysterfield?

Picked up some Fox forks for 40 bucks at the swap meet this morning with Skinny and SimonR76, they need a good testing :LOL:

Orright chaps :D

Did somebody send me a text message about a bike on evilbay? My apologies if I ignored you, I hate my phone and punish it by making it spend weeks at a time in the glove box with nothing to eat and a flat battery.

Also.. does anyone need some tyres for the price of a post satchel? 2.3's I think

Yeah that was me Lubez! It was a minty Stumpy in your size, went for 224 bux

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160691990435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

6491526691_6c91da71fa.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I did look it up and possibly would have pulled the trigger but a trip to melbourne is way out of the question for a while.. nice bike, a bargain for somebody!

Pfennig":27ef3fwy said:
Anybody interested in a Lysty trip this sunday?

Yep, could be a starter. Went out on Monday & it was awesome.

I'm looking to do 75-80 on the roadie Saturday morning but should still be a go for Sunday am. What time were you thinking? The earlier the better for me.

Back