Austerity, Radio 4, Andrew Marr and that Fight Club moment..

REKIBorter":qqh4r5mi said:
People need to get their priorities sorted. Working just to spend all your money on rubbish. There are far more important things in life.

Agree 100% Family is far more important than work. Work can/will always replace you.

I listened to that on the way up to Stoke. Very interesting it was too. Ireland and the situation they find them selves in seems particulaly bad.

There will have to be a global catastrophe for a full reboot of society and it's values, whether this is a massive financial meltdown, Disease or War. It's long been predicted in one way or another. Could the 2012 prophecy come true, not the end of the world per se, but the end of society as we have come to know it? Maybe the global financial meltdown will cause a reboot this year?
Who knows? Until then I'll keep going to work and paying the mortgage as I wont be able to do anything about it.

Carl.

i think what you just described there was the rest of europe, they may have money problems now but they will ride it out drinking wine and eating olives and it will all be ok in the end, the uk on the other hand is running its self into one big heart attack.

lumos2000":3kz2bjm4 said:
i think what you just described there was the rest of europe, they may have money problems now but they will ride it out drinking wine and eating olives and it will all be ok in the end, the uk on the other hand is running its self into one big heart attack.

:LOL: Like it :LOL:

Back