Arundel to Amberley loop ride in February

If the diary permits I'd be up for something in Feb. I've always wanted to cycle around this area after an all to brief visit to Arundel a few years back.

I'm sorry but I'm suffering a bit with my health but still planning to make this route / ride.
I've get a big map of the area ready to get going... when i can.

Dawn Treader":2ybqdks8 said:
I'm sorry but I'm suffering a bit with my health but still planning to make this route / ride.
I've get a big map of the area ready to get going... when i can.

I wouldn't worry too much - you'll need a pedalo at the moment anyway!

Get well soon (no need to rush!)

I'm not able to do anything at the moment Max. Ive had to stop the voluntary work I was doing as well. I have really low energy levels. It's brought on because of long periods of depression.
I will start to post things here once I start.
The route will prob be going Arundel to Amberley then up along the south downs with views down to Storrington valley. Then heading away from Storrington down in a loop back to Arundel.

Oh mate, I'm really sorry to hear that :-(

Are you able to get out for rides at all? More than happy to bimble about with you if it gets you out :)

Can't do anything at the moment. Watching the bike tyres going down slowly, hehe. Thanks for that offer though. I've started to get out to do short country walks. I'm working at resting and hope to be back soon. thanks.

Just revisited this thread and had an idea Mr Dawn Treader Sir...

If you are looking at getting some easy miles in your legs, you can do an entirely flood plain based (i.e. pancake flat) loop from Arundel to Amberley, with the option of hills thrown in if the need presents itself. There are also many pubs and one of the finest tea rooms known to humanity (Amberley) at either end. I have been meaning to put a variation of this loop on with myself as guide, as a kid/other half friendly trot of a summer's afternoon, but hadn't got around to it, it's a lovely, picturesque ride in itself though.

Just thinking buddy, hope you're feeling better anyhow!

Back