Arundel Loop March 27th

grd":1wgwqor7 said:
Looks like it's going to be a good ride. As for Ti Fat's they could be common on Sunday as I'm intending on bringing mine out for a spin as well........... :LOL:

Sweet!

Common as muck anyway, I see em all the time! My new skool mate even laughs at me... "Fat Chance of being any good" he says as he points out the machine welded frame ;) ha

i knew this would happen. not only is my bike not finished, but i need to be at home with my boy as the Mrs is flying out over the weekend (she is cabin crew) so i am house bound all weekend :(
man down i'm afraid.
muchos sadness :(

twain":10632n9c said:
i knew this would happen. not only is my bike not finished, but i need to be at home with my boy as the Mrs is flying out over the weekend (she is cabin crew) so i am house bound all weekend :(
man down i'm afraid.
muchos sadness :(

Sorry about that you can always pop down to the start and say hello ! ! !

I have fixed my Pace forks! Parts came this morning. Even the Mrs was helping me work out how to dismantle them with the help of the owners manual I found online...

All tested this afternoon going down a set of steep steps and all ok! Looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday. Hooray!!! :D

Is there anyone attending from the Brighton area who would be willing to take a dismantled 86' Stumpy back with them for a member on here to collect?
I was hoping that I'd be able to meet the chap at Arundel but he cant make it along

bryan555":22hlrajb said:
Wu-Tangled":22hlrajb said:
bryan555":22hlrajb said:
Are you still thinking of riding your 'cross bike? Surely its time to bring out the specalized...

gone to a new home.....

or the Merlin?

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

Stop encouraging him! I've ridden with cyclocross Wu and mountainbike Wu, belive me cyclocross Wu is the one you want to ride with. With mountainbike Wu there is endless fannying about and carrying of his gear and getting in to fights with opinionated trumpets. Cyclocross Wu is an entirely different animal, I only had to carry his pump and one innertube and there wasn't even a hint of faff or fighting.

tintin40":25rd19e1 said:
Has any body mentioned that the clocks change this weekend?

I was coming in this evening to say that very thing

Danno":25rd19e1 said:
I have fixed my Pace forks!..Hooray!!!

well done :D

can't help you with the stumpy i'm afraid makster

Back