Arundel Loop March 27th

What are your partners/wives etc doing on that day? My swmbo isn't happy i'm going to leave her all day, anyone else in this situation? maybe they could come to Arundel and go for a little ride themselves???? Just an idea....

Scarfacexxx08":2w1nwxwg said:
What are your partners/wives etc doing on that day? My swmbo isn't happy i'm going to leave her all day, anyone else in this situation? maybe they could come to Arundel and go for a little ride themselves???? Just an idea....

or she can ride with us ?

Scarfacexxx08":1a9bw5rs said:

Mrs 555 will be looking after Miss 555 :)

Danno":i24p8pux said:
What should i bring tool/spare wise...?

Past retrobike ride repairs I've witnessed have involved a split pin and a bit of a keyring and another using bit of a quick release spring.

Bring at least one inner tube and some patches. If you have a bike tool then bring that too. Giving your bike a general once over before setting out is recommended.

i believe in fixies":3ghpexri said:
Past retrobike ride repairs I've witnessed have involved a split pin and a bit of a keyring and another using bit of a quick release spring.
I think I saw the very same thing on an episode of MacGyver... ;)

I think I may have been partly repsonsible for one of those bodges listed - not on my own bike of course! ;)

I might be along for this, if I can make it I'll post up Sat eve. :)

Just for info, as someone asked me..

Station Car Park - 151 spaces
Monday-Sunday 24 hours
Charges apply: Monday - Sunday

£1 Daily - Sundays and Bank Holidays

could've sworn it was free on sunday :roll:

Woodsman":335goz1m said:
I think I may have been partly repsonsible for one of those bodges listed - not on my own bike of course! ;)

I might be along for this, if I can make it I'll post up Sat eve. :)

Ah yes, trail side blacksmithing, it stopped his brake cartridges shooting out.

Good stuff, I was going to email you about it tonight. I'm getting the train down, nice and easy to Arundel.

BobCatMax":1cpk8rso said:
Just for info, as someone asked me..

Station Car Park - 151 spaces
Monday-Sunday 24 hours
Charges apply: Monday - Sunday

£1 Daily - Sundays and Bank Holidays

could've sworn it was free on sunday :roll:

Thanks for this, I have never had to pay before.

Back