Arran Road Circuit - Saturday November 2nd

Double egg, steak n chips mair like, washed down with a couple of low cal Swan goldies. He's Aussie stock after all. Oh and some porridge :D

Hi guys
Thanks for the kind words much appreciated.
Dont worryr p, i know my priority is to look after the little man and Heather :)
Time to get my head down as its been a long day.
Cheers guys
Jamie

Hope the little fella's on the mend Jamie! Keep us posted, and don't even think about the balance bike !

Aye dont think about balance, once you do you've lost it ;)
Jamie, it would seem sensible since your sons been proper poorly that you should shelve your selfish cycling plans and stay close to your family this weekend. Arran will be ridden again someday and its yonks away from your home.

I'll be travelling down on Saturday and crossing on the ferry with you lot. Despite early enthusiasm my body is rebelling against camping overnight in November. Mainly its my muscles (or lack of) protesting against having to haul all that camping kit through train system and pitch tent possibly in dark.

This might be the dumbest question yet... :shock:

I'm going to look at buying a used single speed Genesis today, do you guys think it would be possible to do this route with a single speed bike on Saturday? :LOL:

Taking into account the following:-

1. I'm only a few months back into cycling after a 25 year gap away from it :oops:
2. I haven't ridden single speed since I was 12 years old :shock:
3. That was around 45 years ago :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Jamie, best wishes to the wee man. Cannae imagine what you and Heather went through!

Back