highlight the sales, pass over the purchases swiftly

orange71":1vlde5oy said:
highlight the sales, pass over the purchases swiftly

yeah been doing that but then have been getting heavily wife taxed :(
cow
lol
still at least she dont know the pass word for paypal :oops: :oops:

rob

It has been said time and time before.....
1.Covert Paypal account for your stash of Percy...to buy the bits
2. All parcels delivered to your work address
Thems the golden rules :LOL:

Well, I have different problem :LOL:

If I buy new or old bike and she knows that...she will :twisted:

She wants to have also ;)

I must admit she is pretty cool about it all. There is the NOS Potts hanging from the wall in the main room. Frames and bits dotted around the house. She did raise a blonde eyebrow yesterday though when she could barely push the door open because of the number of 'We tried to deliver youy package but you were out...' notices.

Should have staggered them I suppose.

I generally go down the 'Compared to heroin/drink/smoking/gambling, it's apretty harmless compulsion' route. This works 90% of the time.

Mrs GT is cool 99% of the time, so long as I dont put bikes before her and the kids! :LOL:

She does get ticked off though when I ask her to either a) take 5 or 6 odd shaped packages down to the PO or b) stay in for hours to wait for a courier to collect stuff! :LOL:

Oh, and she does get frustrated with the amount of time I have been known to spend on here of an evening ;)

Look on the memberlist......she has a log in name.....LonelyBikeWIDOW :oops:

We have an unwritten agreement....I let her think she's in charge but if I feel REALLY strongly opposed to something then I put my fut down...she feels empowered, everyone's happy :LOL:

I also spoil her rotten with new clothes, perfume, cellphones and holidays so she can't really complain.

I do still get stuff delivered to alternative addresses though and covertly bring stuff in so i'm probably a pussy too :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My girlfriend is a teacher and dont miss a trick .... I swear if I rang her now and asked her what was in the garage down to the last parts she could hit me with 99% of everything... Amazing but scarey :LOL: . I am already sowing the future seeds though .... I am filling it up now as I know she will be a pain in the arse when we live together!! ha.ha :LOL:

Mrs SB sometimes shouts in her sleep, normally about whatever topical subject we have been arguing about. The other night (fast asleep) she shouted '4 bikes is bloody ridiculous'. I have been trying to get a road bike added to the stable! You think you are scared, I have hidden all the knives in the kitchen.

She does not understand the Ozone at all, or the need to give the Kona a mid-life update, or why the modern bike needs better wheels.

Latest posts

Back