Are you scared of your Mrs?

Not very romantic but keep your pay to yourself, two bank accounts, she buys what she wants and I buy what I want. 10 years later, no hassle, seems to work :p

My wife alternates between, '' no you can't '' to '' yup sure just buy it''.....so 50/50 really regarding bikes....but i'm afraid of her aikido skills for sure :shock:

Yup it's right.......must be when the wind blows in a certain direction, but things i've bought when she say 'sure' just buy it' are never brought up again in conversation..............only the things i bought when she said 'no' are used as weapons at a later date :?

My wife is the one who spends on frivolous things, so my conscience is clear.

What do we need a house for? Life insurance, what is that all about? Food? Can't we just go round the Krishnas? Why do we need clothes?

After 10 years together,all I have ever had to do is make her feel loved and wanted and I can have/do what I want.And because I can do what I want,I spend most of my spare time with her(except whilst messing in the shed).

Just wish my work life was as good :(

Magsy":6e64nwvm said:
Not very romantic but keep your pay to yourself, two bank accounts, she buys what she wants and I buy what I want. 10 years later, no hassle, seems to work :p

Thats how we do it too.Bills split down the middle and our own accounts :cool:

Latest posts

Back