Are the Unicorns extinct?

Neither are super bikes but I've been looking for a 1990 Marin Team and a 1992/3 grey Orange Clockwork for years without a sniff. :(

Still looking for a Muddyfox Prestige Pro myself only heard of one in existence, 1 example rarer than my Butler as I know of at least one other example that existed of that.

Carl.

Unicorns do exist, as I recently discovered.....

Don't give up hope, one day you will be in the right place at the right time.

It was never really that great a bike but I would love to find another Claud Butler Spectre. I have never seen another one in Grellow and in 531 Magnum.

Mr.Toad":1j9icee4 said:
Unicorns do exist, as I recently discovered.....

Don't give up hope, one day you will be in the right place at the right time.

I think you sir, used up everyones good luck!

doctor-bond":35ba9oma said:
Retro enthusiasms come and go, but a Swallow Griffon and a 1987 Tesch-built Team Stumpjumper have been on my it-will-be-mine-oh-yes list for many years. Not a whisper of either though.

It's dawning on me that there is a very good chance that these two bikes are in fact extinct.

So are there any other bikes that you know to have existed but that haven't been seen or heard of for a worryingly long time?

Swallow Griffon:

swallow3_354.jpg

'87 Team Stumpy:

stumpyteam_858.jpg

Not quite 88 but same bloodline

http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-Specialized- ... 4845154b5d

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
doctor-bond":36zi51mm said:
Retro enthusiasms come and go, but a Swallow Griffon and a 1987 Tesch-built Team Stumpjumper have been on my it-will-be-mine-oh-yes list for many years. Not a whisper of either though.

It's dawning on me that there is a very good chance that these two bikes are in fact extinct.

So are there any other bikes that you know to have existed but that haven't been seen or heard of for a worryingly long time?

Swallow Griffon:

swallow3_354.jpg

'87 Team Stumpy:

stumpyteam_858.jpg

Not quite 88 but definately the same bloodline

http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-Specialized- ... 4845154b5d

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back