Are Pink Floyd profound? Tumble dryer sorted Kirk every time

Re: Condenser Tumble Dryer recommendations please?

jimplops":2ow0lyim said:
Since ours got moved into the garage when we moved to the new house, its far more efficient, plus being a sensor dry it runs till the clothing is dry, and doesn't rely on you setting a time.

Our sensor dries, it comes up saying 2h, 5mins and then runs for 4 hours, well depending what goes in.

Alison

Load size makes a big difference, but as you said having a family means it has to work hard, I make sure I give it a good clean out once a year too, flip it upside down and removing a few screws then attack the fluff with the dyson. Does yours have plenty of fresh air round it?

It's not bad it's in the front room with the bikes :roll: Our kitchen is tiny and you can only get a cooker in, the utility room only fits the washing machine and fridge-freezer, so the drier and the microwave live in the front room.

Alison

all good stuff. So far found a white knight aw77 going cheap?

And the winner is........drum roll, a zanussi ZDC47209W for £200 new complete with go faster stripes, overdrive and limited slip dif.

Off to pick it up now. Deep joy. That's about 5 bikes worth.

I've got one of those powerless ones that you don't have to plug in. Cost about £15.00 and you can fold it up when you've finished with it. :D

$T2eC16V,!zoE9s5ne+31BQbp5fTqWg~~60_12.JPG

You obviously haven't met mrs HM! Home. Now she wants the door reversing :facepalm:

Got as far as realising i would have to remove top and fron and control panel thus voiding warranty on a brand new machine so stopped and said that when it goes wrong I'll do it. :LOL:

The History Man":2wzuep1a said:
And the winner is........drum roll, a zanussi ZDC47209W for £200 new complete with go faster stripes, overdrive and limited slip dif

Off to pick it up now. Deep joy. That's about 5 bikes worth.

We have just lost cabin pressure...

Only on Internet forums could I read about grown men getting excited about tumble dryers.

Aye, lad, 20 years ago this was all open fields, sorry, I mean usenet, with arguments about Star Trek and Kirk vs Picard.

Back