Anyone want to display there ride at the cycle show (NEC)

Re: Anyone want to distplay there ride at the cycle show (NEC)

Yep looking for really early ones right to 1997

If any of you guys have any intresting stories of how you came by your retro ride drop em on a IM to me

legrandefromage":307s7uuo said:
1986 British Eagle 'The Bike' any good?

Made Wales isnt it.

DSC_0033.thumb.JPG.5546695286e1c4625ad3c219df8cb89a.JPG

Re:

All the 'dads' will be drooling wistfully over the RB stand as their kids walk by on their way to the latest Santa Cruz model. I predict a big surge in RB membership after the show.

SteveB where's your beautiful Yo ?

Re:

That would be a great way of putting people off buying new rides from the exhibitors :LOL: Sounds like a great idea if you can pull it off and would love to join in but sadly, being a non driver severely limits me transportation wise.

Good luck.

Re:

Would a Ritchey P22 be okay?

From 1991, not original paint. Purported to be the frame of a significant Ex-Pro racer

And a Scott Pro Racing with original paint, I have washed it since that race! :LOL: :LOL:

IMG_0474 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Scott Team Racing, re-finished

DSCF1213 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Both from 1993

Mike

Re:

Let me see what i can sort tomorrow dude

Overburys
Fuquay
Dynatechs
Paces
S&g
Konas
Saracens

I have a few ;)

Re:

I think a different bike for each year from, say '86 would be really cool, to see the short evolution over the years! :D Merlin, Pace, GT RTS, Scott Endorphine, Cannondale Super V, Ritchey P21, M2 Team to name a few, to give people an incite where it all came from and give the the kids a chance to see we weren't riding Penny Farthings bitd :D I think this could be a really interesting display!

Latest posts

Back