anyone here into airgun hunting for woodies and rabbits?

Yeah, that really pissed me off, partly because as been pointed out, he's 2 FFS, and also because he's taken this thread WAY to seriously.

I'm not going to say anymore on the subject as I'll probably earn myself a ban :LOL:

IDB1":2v3szf4j said:
gavinda":2v3szf4j said:
And leave the boy out of you tool.

That still to B77?

Probably. Kids copy the behaviour of adults, and if you have said 'if those cats shit in my garden again I'm going to ******* shoot them' then he can hardly be blamed for what he does, bless him. Why not go round and have it out with the neighbours ? And get them to buy cat repellent to put on your garden, if they're responsible adults they can't refuse. Thing is we run an animal shelter/sanctuary, just this year we've had about 10 cats brought to us with pellets in them and dust shot that the french use for killing starlings and sparrows (the **** s), 2 lived the rest had to be put down so it kind of rubs the wrong way a bit.....

Edit, just seen your post Gavinda, if I pissed you off, well never mind, this thread pissed me off we all have different ideas about what is 'funny'
And yes I am a sanctimonious twat.

gavinda":1pvitw0y said:
Yeah, that really pissed me off, partly because as been pointed out, he's 2 FFS, and also because he's taken this thread WAY to seriously.

No prob bob.. just thought my comment may have been misunderstood, glad it wasn't... :cool:

B77":1goygzk2 said:
IDB1":1goygzk2 said:
gavinda":1goygzk2 said:
And leave the boy out of you tool.

That still to B77?

Probably. Kids copy the behaviour of adults, and if you have said 'if those cats shit in my garden again I'm going to **** shoot them' then he can hardly be blamed for what he does, bless him. Why not go round and have it out with the neighbours ? And get them to buy cat repellent to put on your garden, if they're responsible adults they can't refuse. Thing is we run an animal shelter/sanctuary, just this year we've had about 10 cats brought to us with pellets in them and dust shot that the french use for killing starlings and sparrows (the c*nt s), 2 lived the rest had to be put down so it kind of rubs the wrong way a bit.....

Edit, just seen your post Gavinda, if I pissed you off, well never mind, this thread pissed me off.

Look, I don't want to make 'enemies' here. The 'kill' bit of that was taken waaay too seriously and much as I'd like to shoot the bastards I know that for too many reasons that's not the right way to go about it. I have put humane stuff down, pepper, chilli, coffee grounds and ultrasonics. I'm not stooping to lion poo :D

:cool:

Yeah fair enough, I probably reacted waaay too strongly over something I will never be able to change.

I'll bow out of this one now.

Carry on

Perhaps you should see a psychologist if you genuinely get a thrill in taking a life.

B77":ekxe6pma said:
There is a certain thrill to be had in the taking of a life

Definitely out of line with my life experience.

Back