ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkWYTUiPTo[/youtube]
Eric B. & Rakim - Juice (Know The Ledge)

Always listened to Electro since around 79-80, not the later stuff though. It started losing its way late 80's imo.

Used to have a large vinyl collection, not anymore unfortunately but thanks to internet and digital i have an even larger collection now :D

mk one":2k14sl6v said:
Always listened to Electro since around 79-80, not the later stuff though. It started losing its way late 80's imo.

Used to have a large vinyl collection, not anymore unfortunately but thanks to internet and digital i have an even larger collection now :D
Thanks - I’ve never listened to electro! I used to listen to a lot of hip hop in the 80’s up until probably late 90ies where I gave up.
Since then I’ve been listening to mainly jazz, blues and blues rock with some classic/prog rock and reggae.
I still really like the old skool hip hop and listen to it - discovering more stuff I’d missed

Hip Hop/Rap. It was all good until approx 2004.

I still listen to a lot of West Coast rap. I discovered an album by Big Syke a couple weeks ago, 1997 I think it was released, so new material is still raising it's head from the archives.

ibbz":52gagrhb said:
mk one":52gagrhb said:

Thanks - I’ve never listened to electro! I used to listen to a lot of hip hop in the 80’s up until probably late 90ies where I gave up.
Since then I’ve been listening to mainly jazz, blues and blues rock with some classic/prog rock and reggae.
I still really like the old skool hip hop and listen to it - discovering more stuff I’d missed

:) Electro is what i have always called hip-hop :)

mk one":30cftui7 said:
ibbz":30cftui7 said:
mk one":30cftui7 said:

:) Electro is what i have always called hip-hop :)

electric boogaloo 2 :D

➡️

Still go back to Three Feet High and Rising on occasion. Love the optimism and silliness. From the time before before it all went G* :x :roll:

Back