For Sale Answer Manitou 4 front suspension fork

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In short - iconic fork, looks nice, doesn't budge. I've no clue about it, therefore sold as spares or repair.

1-1/8" 134 mm threaded steerer.

The legs look fine except they've got a couple of screws in the sides (!?). Perhaps fixable but probably a wall hanger.

Some quick pics:

I've seen them go for crazy prices but I'll say NOW £40 and open to all offers, for them to go to a good home :)

I'll add detailed measurements and photos soon.

Cheers.

Last edited:
In short - iconic fork, looks nice, doesn't budge. I've no clue about it, therefore sold as spares or repair.
got a couple of screws in the sides (!?).
Guess why? The screws are fixing this fork. In my eyes that one is a total loss... Sorry.

Guess why? The screws are fixing this fork. In my eyes that one is a total loss... Sorry.

I’d agree. Likely to stop them sagging without having to replace /service internals.

It would of been easier to put a little off cut of wood inside for the same result without destroying the fork

That's a shame, they're normally quite easy to get running again unless the stanchions are split.
They'd be good for wall art, I've a broken old Marin frame I was going to build a wall art front end from using forks like these. Unfortunately they're worth a lot less than £100

In your experience what roughly would be postage to the UK? I think it may be too much to warrant it though

Back