Another frame building course... done, dusted and ridden :)

Re:

I like the tyres mate, think they would look good on my Jackson. What make are they?

BTW, Merry Christmas :xmas-wink:

Mike

Re:

That looks ace!
I'm sure you'll enjoy telling any fellow cyclists who ask about it that you built it yourself, from a pile of tubes :cool:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":36nki7re said:
I like the tyres mate, think they would look good on my Jackson. What make are they?

BTW, Merry Christmas :xmas-wink:

Mike

Vittoria Corsa SC. Merry Crimbletag ;)

makster":879bs5sy said:
That looks ace!
I'm sure you'll enjoy telling any fellow cyclists who ask about it that you built it yourself, from a pile of tubes :cool:

I think I am on ignore from all my friends after the last few weeks about this :)

Re:

Friends?

Jealousy, that's all it is buddy. Don't let it worry you. Come on , lets have a collective retro man hug :shock: :xmas-big-grin:
Mike

Mike Muz 67":lpn1mj3l said:
Friends?

Jealousy, that's all it is buddy. Don't let it worry you. Come on , lets have a collective retro man hug :shock: :xmas-big-grin:
Mike

Annoying people is my default setting. :)

Good read, a feeling of some accomplishment I am sure?
Enigma's facilities look quite clean & organised too, I've seen a couple frame-shops that have been dark & dingy affairs that wouldnt help me work very productively at all.

DA-EVO":1c6dh2mj said:
Mike Muz 67":1c6dh2mj said:
Friends?

Mike

Can't say I'd noticed :roll:

minor_LEGEND":33uh9j7z said:
Good read, a feeling of some accomplishment I am sure?
Enigma's facilities look quite clean & organised too, I've seen a couple frame-shops that have been dark & dingy affairs that wouldnt help me work very productively at all.

Yeah it's a good place and they look after it well, so it is nice to work there, the Staff are all enthusiastic too which does help :)

Mike Muz 67":ouvkexsv said:
DA-EVO":ouvkexsv said:
Mike Muz 67":ouvkexsv said:
Friends?

Mike

Can't say I'd noticed :roll:

*Must. Try. Harder.*

Back