Annual Manchester velodrome bike jumble 11/02/18

Re:

I'll be selling,bit of mix of stuff lots of cheaper bits and some xt lx ect maybe a frame or two :?

Re:

If your interested I will be taking a 19" orange prestige ultra light in black--- merlin malt2--- giant atx 860---chrome zaskar.will also have some m900 stuff aswell

Re:

Went along today to bring bargains to the masses and wasn't disappointed. Although I had to get up at 3:30 in the a.m then walk the dog at 03:45 who didn't have a clue what was going on.
Quite a few retrobikers there and had a chat with some new and familiar faces-- drystonepaul-- bulldog ( nice grisley mate) think harrycrumb also. Who was the guy that had the mafac cantis off me??
Managed to off load quite a bit of gear in process also. One person I missed was longun(shame) I had a bogof offer on tioga disc drives or three for a £10 but I couldn't see him anywhere (total shame) :D :D

Good day out didn't get to see half as much as I wanted impatient friends. nice to see you again bulldog. Got some good bargains sadly bought a frame but just sold on flea bay so on the hunt for replacement now. Missed a few bits still kicking myself about but good day. Went with a list and got 1 thing off it rest went to pot. Waiting for the next now

Re:

Nice to see you agin rod and retro,I had a good day sold some nice bits
Still got some,still got the frame the pace forks and the sups and the other mavics :facepalm:
May list on here :D
Nice to see the other members :D

Back