Amp F4 forks, '98 Explosif 853 18", Cook Bros F Crank

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Got the following for sale and now open to offers as super skint, over a barrel, supply and demand etc etc... don't be shy...

18" Kona Explosif '98 - 853 steel (yup, not 97 but including here anyway) Newly powdercoated in orange. I have some minimal period correct decals in silver to include. £180 posted NOW 155 Posted

Amp F4 fork, good working order. Only cosmetic damage to spring stanchions - some markings on aluminium casings, doesn't affect performance. One shock was recently serviced. about 183mm of steerer from recollection. Newly painted white - NOS decals to be included. £120 posted Now 100 Posted

Proshift V Brakes (full set) silver. Will include flexible noodles. The threads for the pinch bolt on one arm are threaded but I have fixed a nut to the back and this worked no problems. £65 posted SOLD

Ringle Ti Twisters, Turq. These are NOT NOS so don't get your panties in a twist about the nick on one of the cam arms. This aside, nice condition, logos clean etc. £55 posted SOLD

CK 1 1/8 headset, Turq. Was once hard to get hold of, tried selling before with nae demand but lets see this time round. As photos. £70 posted SOLD

Cook Bros F Crank with Real outer chainring 110 BCD and truvativ SS middle inc original crank caps. Rings were new/nos and have only seen >50 miles. Dulled on one side and would benefit a bit of ultra fine wet and dry and a polish. Includes middleburn blue chainring bolts. Will throw in a NOS onza buzzsaw granny ring too. £80 posted

X lite bars, titanium, brushed, about 540mm wide from memory, £28 posted. SOLD

I also have some NOS butterscotch wildgrippers 2 x Front 1 x Rear, steel bead 1.95 wide but no pics yet - PM for more info. £20 Each posted.

Interest here, then PM to set up queue system (no interest here, not in queue) if you decide not to buy, please amend post here to reflect that so others know. Paypal fees paid by you unless gift at your risk - see feedback for confidence.

Any q's just ask.

Regards,
Donnie

Re: Explosif, Proshift, CK, Ringle, Amp, Cook Bros, X-Lite

2nd in line for the x lite bars please, should they fall through!

CK and X-lites sold... bump for reductions prior to Ebay...

Hmm, good question - I think 110... will need to go and measure

Re: Explosif, Proshift, CK, Ringle, Amp, Cook Bros, OFFERS

I know the answer but decals available without the fork?.

Re: Explosif, Proshift, CK, Ringle, Amp, Cook Bros, OFFERS

dyna-ti":39tit6xe said:
I know the answer but decals available without the fork?.

bingo... but you could always use some spare, right? :LOL:

Back