Amp B3 with F4 BLT fork (breaking and selling...)

ti_pin_man":33sfp32g said:
might be interested in the fork for my b5... depends on length (ooo-er missus) and the fact I've just bought an f3xc fork on ebay might deter me! might. lol.

I'll measure next week but it fits the "Large" frame...

Akula":2et9jyul said:
Might be interested in the frame, I have a spare f3 it could mate with if selling forks separately.

I have a few offers on the forks, and the Stratos shock so probable will sell separately.

I'm away this w/e so let me know if genuinely interested and I'll put up deatiled pics next week. Frame will come with original spring shock (assuming the sales of other bits go through)

Thanks

Rollo

AdeC":2efz16cn said:
Hi rollodes,

if you're thinking of breaking it, I'd certainly be interested in either the stratos shock or the spare original one.

The shock on my AMP is shot. And AMP ain't replying to my emails.

cheers
AdeC

Sorry to hear about yoru shock! Thanks for interest. I have an offer for forks/headset/stratos, and some interest in the frame plus original shock...which will take precedence...

I'm away this week-end. Can I see how they pan out and get back in touch?

Thanks

Rollo

AdeC":2qm5xno1 said:
Hi rollodes,

if you're thinking of breaking it, I'd certainly be interested in either the stratos shock or the spare original one.

The shock on my AMP is shot. And AMP ain't replying to my emails.

cheers
AdeC

Amp can take a long time to answer. Keep checking you emails.

Sorry to hear about yoru shock! Thanks for interest. I have an offer for forks/headset/stratos, and some interest in the frame plus original shock...which will take precedence...

I'm away this week-end. Can I see how they pan out and get back in touch?

Thanks

Rollo

Cheers Rollodes. Ti_pin_man has fixed me up with some links to a few AMP shocks, so I'm sorted now. Might just fire AMP one more email about service kits before I push the 'Buy it now' button.

Thanks to you both.

Ade

Back