alpinestars cro-mega LX 1992

All went well at yesterday's NW meet at Rivington. The bike rode really well and took me right back in time with its handling, narrow bars and original stem. It was very refreshing to ride a bike thats cosmetically challenged too, no worries about paint or anything like that. I must big up those 1.8" Specialized Storm Control tyres too, absolute monsters those.

2010_1121rivington0031.jpg

2010_1121rivington0030.jpg

There is definite project material here, I think I've decided in which direction I want to go with it for sure. In the mean time I think I have some serious cleaning to do!

2010_1121rivington0033.jpg

Nice build. and as said before that LX group will always look good.

Sorry to hijack - quick question about those LX cranks; do they use a small spacer between the middle ring and the crank spider (like deore dx) or is that dependant upon the type of outer ring you use?

Mossy":18tp3tnr said:
Sorry to hijack - quick question about those LX cranks; do they use a small spacer between the middle ring and the crank spider (like deore dx) or is that dependant upon the type of outer ring you use?
Hi Mossy, no need for spacer washers with the standard shimano rings.

sinnett177":yxxn24e8 said:
Mossy":yxxn24e8 said:
Hi Mossy, no need for spacer washers with the standard shimano rings.

Thanks for the answer I was looking for. :D

Latest posts

Back