Alpinestars 1991 Al-Mega DX-Sold

Ridni

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my 91 Al-Mega, recent new parts fitted are a new XT headset, Ritchey Alfabite tyres, new chain and bottom bracket, has a very hard to find A/Stars branded bottle cage.
No cracks or dents, paintwork is fair/good for the year, everything works as it should.
Selling with a heavy heart, just need to reduce the number of bikes i own with a view to attempting a top end project.
The only noteworthy point is the rear wheel isn't original as i damaged the original rim many years ago, so fiited a spare i owned at the time, but i have saved the original DX hub which is included in the price along with 2 brand new Ritchey Rock Comp rims.
Can deliver upto 40 miles from Leeds, otherwise would prefer pick up or meet somewhere.
Size M
Price £325.00 ovno.
PICT3553.jpg

PICT3555.jpg

PICT3556.jpg

PICT3557.jpg

PICT3558.jpg

PICT3559.jpg

These always turn up when I've spent my cash on another bike. If it's still around in a few weeks when I get paid again I'll have to make some more room. Is there much fade on the fluro or is that just the photo?

donny70 said:
These always turn up when I've spent my cash on another bike. If it's still around in a few weeks when I get paid again I'll have to make some more room. Is there much fade on the fluro or is that just the photo?[/quote
Sorry now sold]

Back